Download directly from our server :
Size: 382.91 KB
CONFEDERATED SALISH AND KOOTENAI TRIBES
OF THE FLATHEAD NATION
PO BOX 278
PABLO MT 59855
PERSONNEL DEPARTMENT FAX: 406.675.2711
CSKT Website: csktribes.org
****V A C A N C Y A N N O U N C E M E N T****
TITLE: Systems Analyst
LOCATION: Information Technology – Pablo, MT
SALARY: Exempt position – Salary negotiable
CLOSING DATE: Open Until Filled
This is not a Testing Designated Position (TDP) within the definition of the CSKT Drug Testing policy. The successful applicant if not already employed by the Tribes must pass a pre-hire drug test and will be required to serve a six-month probationary period.
The System Analyst is a technical level position in the Information Technology Program that is responsible for providing on-site and remote user support and assisting with system administration and network support within the Tribes' information systems.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assist the Network Support Manager and maintain the CSKT IT network hardware, to include routers, switches, servers, cabling, wireless access points, and all other hardware.
- Manage and maintain the CSKT IT network software, to include operating systems, virtual environments, email applications, databases, security applications, and monitoring applications.
- Respond to requests from users for on-site service and problem resolution. Troubleshoot hardware, software, and other technical problems and resolve in a timely fashion.
- Assist the Network Support Manager with system recovery and data backup procedures.
- Monitors specific applications, as assigned, and submits regular reports as required to the Network Support Manager.
- Perform installation and set-up of personal computers, printers, and other peripherals.
- Completes the installation of software including remote installation services and automation programs.
- Helps enforce Information Technology Policies and general IT operations with guidance from the Network Support Manager.
- Provides on-site training to users for new equipment, software, applications, and other technology products.
- May be assigned to create and maintain web based instructions sets, program policy and procedure manuals.
- May be assigned responsibilities in direct assistance and support to administrators including application operations and reporting.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (AS REFLECTED ON THE TRIBAL EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION)
- Must have a current Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification and four (4) years’ experience supporting business computing in an enterprise-level networked environment, OR six (6) years’ of increasing responsibility and experience working on and supporting business computing on an enterprise-level networked environment, OR a Bachelor’s of Science in Computer Science or relevant related degree from an accredited university with one (1) year experience working in an enterprise-level networked environment.
- Experience with current Microsoft Operating systems and hardware/software troubleshooting in a PC/LAN environment is desirable.
- Experience with Tribal governments/organizations is desirable.
- Must have knowledge of TCP/IP, IP addressing and general Internet technologies.
- Must have skill in oral and written communication.
- Must have ability to handle a variety of tasks with follow-up and attention to detail.
- Must have ability to work effectively with other employees and provide excellent customer service.
- Must have and maintain Montana State driver’s license as a condition of employment.
- Completed Tribal employment application. (Resumes may be submitted but may not replace or supplement the official tribal application).
- Certified copies of relevant academic transcripts and training certificates.
- If you are claiming Veterans Preference, a copy of the DD214 must be submitted with the application.
- Proof of a valid driver’s license.
FAILURE TO SUBMIT ALL OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION DURING THE SCREENING PROCESS
SUBMIT ALL OF THE ABOVE TO: Tyshina Whitworth, Personnel Office, P.O. Box 278, Pablo MT 59855, telephone 406.675.2700, ext. 1043.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Contact: Chuck Sanger, Network Support Manager @ 406.675.2700, ext. 1618.